Sunday, January 17, 2010

Veranda Layout with and without pictures

Here is the Close To My Heart Veranda Workshop on the go both with and without pictures. The paper is this kit and the techniques in this workshop created beautiful pages. I enjoyed making a layout with pics of myself and my husband as I am always doing the kid's layouts and rarely get pictures of the two of us let alone make layouts with only our pictures in it. I used the sepia filter and the increased the saturation which I thought was a perfect hue for the colors in the layout. I still have to add the journalling on the right page but I am just trying to get the workshops done for my crop next weekend. I will post the coordinating cards in a few days so be sure to check back. Thanks for looking!
















No comments:

Post a Comment