Saturday, February 25, 2012

CTMH Spring/Summer 2012 Haul

Okay, so I have a confession....I love to watch haul make-up videos! 
This gave me the idea to do a scrapbook haul video where I outline a few of my favourite products in the most recently released CTMH idea book. Starting February 1st and running to July 31st, Close To My Heart has launched its 2012 Spring/Summer Idea Book. I have to be honest it is one my favourite idea books in the last few years. Be limited to only 10 minute videos on youtube, I was only able to highlight a few of the products that I am excited about in this book but I could have added so many more.

You can view the whole idea book by clicking on the image in my right bar. Anyone residing in Canada, can e-mail me at kmskipper@shaw.ca for a free copy of your own. Orders can be placed online at my website here and your items will be delivered right to your door!

Check out the video below and thanks for watching!



1 comment: