Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CTMH Magic Moments mini-album


I made this mini-album using all CTMH products including my creations 3-ring binder, magic moments paperpack, "picture perfect", "love language" and "tiny typewriter alphabet" stamp sets. I also used Close To My Heart fonts called Expressives in ctmh "stumblin along" and "typewriter". We celebrate "Doctor's Day" on the unit I work on which is a tradition we started a few years ago to thank the awesome doctors that we work with. We have 9 doctors on our unit so I created two albums and each doctor had their own tab which listed the top ten things we love about each of them.
The inspiration for this album came from CTMH consultant Nona Davenport who taught a mini-ablum class during the Close to My Heart Album Retreat in January. I copied the layouts from her ablum and used different papers to create this album. Thanks Nona!

No comments:

Post a Comment