Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hope you have a "magical" day!

 I am happy with the Christmas cards I made this year but I needed a change from that theme. I belong to a yahoo group called "magnolialicious" and most months we have a "mingle" where you make a card and send it to another group member. The membership is far and wide with people all over the world.

I made this card for the January mingle 2011. I have not had the chance to use the Magnolia stamp called "little mermaid tilda" which you can purchase here so I decided it was time to ink her up and get out the copic markers. I used Tiffany papers from we are memory keepers, paper flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and All That Scraps as well as little bitty sparkles from Close To My Heart (which you can puchase from my online website here).

Enjoy and thanks for looking!










5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty! You've created a very magical card - the coloring is beautiful. Love all the sparkle you added to the flowers...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great. I love the color graduation on mermaid Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!! what a great looking mermaid!! I love all the colors you used, it is VERY colorful card!!

    Wendy - daffygal

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness I love your card and your coloring
    is great.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I love those texture on your flower Kathy. I am sure your mingle partner is going to thrill to get that :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete